This is what's up...

My photo
This is what's up... I am starting a new adventure, a journey even, of self discovery... Purpose: I am going to spend the next 365 days w/out buying clothes-for myself. Strange? Maybe. Maybe not. We will see what sort of things happen...

5.13.2009

'Mother Daughter Banquet' or Ladies Spring Fling


Last night was the MDB or LSF at Eden, so Mom, Grandma Sullivan and I all went. It was a nice evening, we saw loads of family, and I saw a few people from high school. It was great to see that the ages of the ladies were so varying- it wasn't just old women! Then men served us a wonderfully catered meal, and the EHS drama- Seniors put on a little show for us. 

It was a lovely time had by all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to note that your bangs do not look soggy at all. Good work.

    ReplyDelete