This is what's up...

My photo
This is what's up... I am starting a new adventure, a journey even, of self discovery... Purpose: I am going to spend the next 365 days w/out buying clothes-for myself. Strange? Maybe. Maybe not. We will see what sort of things happen...

5.15.2009

Today was an eventful day. I spent a good deal of the morning, cleaning my room- which might seem a bit corny, but with all the addition stuff happing and with being sick all last week, it was in great need of some TLC. So, that felt good. M also helped by bringing in many of our Veggie Tales DVD's. He is such a great helper. 

This afternoon, I spent narrowing the YM (Youth Ministry) positions that I want to actually connect with. I believe that I have 6 at this point. There are 2 in LA, 1 in PA, 1 in TX, 1 in CA, 1 in OK. So I will be sending inquiring emails in the next few days. 

The early part of the evening, I went to go see my Grandma Maag. Grandpa was gone for the weekend with one of my Aunts. It has been a while since I had talked or seen either one of them- which I am not proud of, in fact it makes me a little sad that I had not made them more of a priority. 
Grandma was doing well, but they are preparing to move-again. Grandma says it is for Grandpa's health. Apparently if he does not become active in some way- it could not be good. So, if you could, please keep him and them in your prayers. 
Overall, my visit was a great visit. I hear the same stories almost literally a 100 times, but I love it. There is something about talking with all my Grandparents that helps me to feel really good about myself, and where I am. I love them!

And this evening, M and I played outside while mom and dad went to Lows, it was great till M started crying for 'Daddy!' So I suppose most our playing consisted of us being outside and standing at the end of the drive way, while sister held M and he looked over my shoulder for Daddy and his car. Then the huge storm began brewin and regardless of crying we headed indoors. 

Overall I had a good day, I hope you all did too!

1 comment:

  1. AH! Where in OK?? I'll be praying for you...Love love

    ReplyDelete