This is what's up...

My photo
This is what's up... I am starting a new adventure, a journey even, of self discovery... Purpose: I am going to spend the next 365 days w/out buying clothes-for myself. Strange? Maybe. Maybe not. We will see what sort of things happen...

6.22.2009

Leah

My cousin Leah has been the hospital for a week today. As she was coming home from her vacation with Mimi and Papa, her stomach started to hurt, then after being home for a day, it got real tender with lots of pain. Her mom took her to the hospital and we found out that it was her appendix. Last Monday she went into surgery and has been recovering quite nicely ever since. She is a brave and strong little girl and we are all so proud of her!

         
Leah loves stuffed animals and has gotten a lot from loved one's and friends. I think that it is comforting for her to have them right there with her. and in the last picture you can tell that she is feeling better, she normally is just fine with her picture being taken... but as of late not so much. But she does have enough strength to 'fend' off the camera! 
I love this sweet girl and I am excited for her to be herself once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment