This is what's up...

My photo
This is what's up... I am starting a new adventure, a journey even, of self discovery... Purpose: I am going to spend the next 365 days w/out buying clothes-for myself. Strange? Maybe. Maybe not. We will see what sort of things happen...

6.02.2009

Me and M

Yesterday M and I went for a walk to a park by the Water Shed Nature Center. We went down the slides, sat and had some milk and crackers, then walked over to the Volleyball sand pit and had a blast playing in the sand- so much so that M didn't want to leave! 


M covered in sand... covered
       
If you can see, M has sand around his mouth, he at one point held sand up and let it fall out of his hands, but some floated into his mouth! Which he then started to 'spit' it out. It was funny. 


M covering himself even more with sand


M is 'cleaning/washing' himself with sand

       
M not wanting to leave. I told him I was going home to have lunch with Daddy, his response:
"bye-bye."

No comments:

Post a Comment