This is what's up...

My photo
This is what's up... I am starting a new adventure, a journey even, of self discovery... Purpose: I am going to spend the next 365 days w/out buying clothes-for myself. Strange? Maybe. Maybe not. We will see what sort of things happen...

7.09.2009

Family Vacation: Hannibal MO, June 18 & 19

We were able to take a small, very small family vacation to Hannibal MO. Mom had been once when she was younger and it was of course Dad, me and Micah's first time. Not going to lie I was a little unsure about the trip, but open minded nevertheless. 

We only really had about 1 day in Hannibal, which in the end was not enough time. I think an ideal amount of time would be a weekend trip and during their prim tourist season which is 4th of July-ish. But overall I really had a great time! I am kinda nerdy so I enjoyed reading things about 'Tom Sawyer', Sam Clemens and so on. It was a nice time, and lovely town. I would recommend going at least once.
      
Sam Clemens statue, Sam Clemens boyhood home, 
Dad, M, Mom walking up the steps to the light house

   
Train tour, it was fun and a bit scary at times. M was unsure what to think and it was Hot. 

   
Lula Belle's used to be a brothel. My sandwich was huge. Kurt Warner ate here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment