This is what's up...

My photo
This is what's up... I am starting a new adventure, a journey even, of self discovery... Purpose: I am going to spend the next 365 days w/out buying clothes-for myself. Strange? Maybe. Maybe not. We will see what sort of things happen...

9.24.2009

It has been too long

It has been too long, this I know. For that I am sorry. There have been things going on here and there, but I will tell you all, you have not missed to much of what has happened. And for what was, I will catch everyone up.

I am still Nannying/child-sitting for two most of the time wonderful little boys. But I will say there are times when I feel quite inadequate to do the job of caring for little people.

I am also still selling shoes at the shoe store, it has gotten pretty ok. However, I keep my eyes and ears peeled open for a youth ministry job all the time.

And on that same note, I was presented with an opportunity to teach the Middle School children at our church. I first off, love middle schoolers, which is good considering and second it is an awesome opportunity... to add to the resume, to get more comfortable and experienced.

Over Labor day weekend, I was a bit spontaneous and went with one of my best girlfriends Erin to New York. Her family gets together for a mini family reunion during this weekend and she asked me to come along. I am really glad I did, it was a great time, I met a lot of her family, and it was a beautiful part of New York- Skaneateles on one of the finger lakes.

Not too long after that, it was my Grandpa's birthday, September 9th, he is 84!
Then on the 10th of September marked 7 years since my dad has past on.
We also went to the Transportation Museum in MO. to celebrate Grandma's birthday- that was awesome!

And that my friends and lovelies is the sum up to now.

Some other major events from July and August:
One of my goood friends from College was Married the last weekend in July.
I turned 24 and celebrated with another one of my best girlfriends who's birthday is just 2 days before mine. August 2-4.

I have many exciting things to continue to fill you in on, and I will do my best at doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment