This is what's up...

My photo
This is what's up... I am starting a new adventure, a journey even, of self discovery... Purpose: I am going to spend the next 365 days w/out buying clothes-for myself. Strange? Maybe. Maybe not. We will see what sort of things happen...

6.22.2010

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day!
Dad decided he wanted to go to the Driving Range and drive golf balls- of course. So we all went! It was a lot of fun and a lot of frustrations-mainly because I didn't get it. But mom, dad and Micah all did a great job! And M is reallllly looking forward to going back. I as well am looking forward to going back and improving my sweet skills.

3 comments:

  1. Erin and MV look so cute! What's up with you and Adam?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was "Amy" not "Dale"- as if you didn't already know that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got done running and then we left for the range...you

    ReplyDelete