This is what's up...

My photo
This is what's up... I am starting a new adventure, a journey even, of self discovery... Purpose: I am going to spend the next 365 days w/out buying clothes-for myself. Strange? Maybe. Maybe not. We will see what sort of things happen...

7.07.2010

Happy Birthday MOM!

<--- This is my mom. Today is her Birthday!!!! I won't tell you how old she is, but she is 10 years my sr. Doesn't she look GREAT? She does, I know.

Let me tell you how much I love this woman and why I am so excited that I get to be with her this day and hopefully so many more to come...

She is a Godly woman. She is so smart. So Beautiful. Supportive. An awesome mother. A giver. Mostly selfless. FUNny. A confidant when needed. Approachable. Gentle. LOVING. A teacher. A leader. Lovely. Genuine. A bright light in our family and in my life. This woman I am so blessed to have in my life- and I would not be 1/3 of the person I am without the things she has done with and for me. For these reasons and so much more, Blessings to you Mom! Happy, Happy, Happy BIRTHDAY!

I LOVE YOU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment