This is what's up...

My photo
This is what's up... I am starting a new adventure, a journey even, of self discovery... Purpose: I am going to spend the next 365 days w/out buying clothes-for myself. Strange? Maybe. Maybe not. We will see what sort of things happen...

5.22.2009

Art Gala

Last night was L's Art Gala at his school. For awhile now his class has been learning about famous and world renown artists. For each artist they studied they made their own piece of art. So L as our docent, we learned about the artist and were able to see everyones depicting art, it was great! And L did a great job!
Here are some pictures from last night, Enjoy!

L's "Walking Man"

I believe this is L's fave

C and me! I love this girl!

R and Grandpa- what a sweet picture!


1 comment:

  1. he is an amazing little boy!
    thanks for coming and sharing with us!!
    (and for taking pictures!!)

    ReplyDelete