I am going to my first Blues Hockey game in a couple of Saturdays and I am super excited about it! I am looking forward to being at a sporting event in person- it's been way to long. I am even more excited to go with friends- which 3 of us have never been to a Blues game, so it has to be good!
All this to say, I kept thinking to myself "I need or would like to get a blues shirt" I like supporting STL in whatever way I can. And so I got online to hunt for the shirt... but I wasn't finding what I wanted. So I thought "I will just get one when I am at the game. Sure it will be more expensive but it will be what I want- and most likely my one and only Blues attire- it's worth it."
And like a slap in the face (ok maybe not that aggressive) I remembered! Hello, idiot! You can't buy a shirt online or at the game- YOU CAN'T BUY CLOTHES!
I was shocked by this revelation! I shouldn't be of course, but it was one of I am sure so many more moments to hit me, that I have made this promise to do this and how easy it was for me to fall right into habit.
So I will either pull the not so many blues and golds from already owned attire or borrow one from someone. Because, I do not NEED a blues shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment