This is what's up...

My photo
This is what's up... I am starting a new adventure, a journey even, of self discovery... Purpose: I am going to spend the next 365 days w/out buying clothes-for myself. Strange? Maybe. Maybe not. We will see what sort of things happen...

2.02.2011

My New APT

So, as of March 1st I will be a first time apartment renter! I am moving on and growing up a little bit more... I am excited, nervous, anxious, happy... and all emotions in between.

Trying to live bit more frugally every day feels good. As a result I feel good about being able to afford an apt!

So this is what the apt looks like as of right now... retro, but I am excited to make it my own.




We have the kitchen, the bathroom and the living room: the counter in the kitchen has a sweet gold flecks and the bathroom has sweet wall paper...

2 comments: