I volunteer at an after school program on SIUE's campus for low-income families and I LOVE IT! Our team of volunteers were on for this week- a few days before St. Patrick's day so we thought that a fun snack would be these rainbow cupcakes- for obvious reasons. And how fitting, I have eaten rainbow cake before- my Aunt makes it for pretty much every birthday for my cousins, and why not? It. is. fun!
I found a recipe from a
blogger and followed the instructions- only changing them to cupcakes instead of a cake... And here is what they looked like...
The inside... part of my problem is that I had only one cupcake pan, so I had to take these guys out before they fully cooled... not recommended :(
they look AWESOME!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! They were not as dense as your are though... so I will have to work on that I guess
ReplyDelete